Well, my babies first day of school for the REST of their lives is officially over! They LOVED it!!!! The girls were up super early like skipping around with excitement. Addy kept saying "This is so 'essciting'!" :) They just couldn't WAIT. Then we get there, and they rush off to play with their friends right away. I was like, can mommy have a hug? :) So they did give me a hug good bye....and didn't even care when I was leaving the room. Don't worry - I was actually doing really well too. I had a ton to do this morning with getting prepped for MOPS to begin next week as well as youth group stuff and then some returns and groceries! All in a few short hours....so I was happy to have the break...and at one point I just felt so free! It was crazy! :) I can't even tell you how great it is to know that they are in such an awesome school. It is such a strong community already and it felt so good leaving them there. And, have I mentioned how AWESOME it is to live 1 minute from church and school!? :)
Here the girls are showing their excitement. :) (EAH) I thought I would put the girls in their colors to help the teachers out the first day. :)
I love that they are sisters and that they get to experience so much together. They are so so blessed to have each other and such a special bond. I am so excited to see how God is going to use them at school and beyond! I am so proud of you Emily, Addy, and Hailey!!!!
My big girl!!! Addison would NOT stop talking after school. Ryan met us at Culvers to celebrate their first big day and she told us like EVERY detail. So cute!
Em loved it too! She said in the car right afterwards "Mom, I really love school."
And Hailey wants to go tomorrow too! She made sure to tell us that she did not go to the "princess's" (principal's) office today. :)
Hanging up their backpacks...
And then they were off to playing right away. Apparently they did talk about some letters, sang a song about sticky bubblegum, played outside, went to the bathroom in groups, sat on their "Ruby Reds", had storytime, walked in a line quietly in the hallway, had a snack, and who knows what else! :)
Then on Labor Day we went on a fun hike to Lapham Peak. It was beautiful and the perfect day for a hike! Addy, Tyler, Emily, Hailey, and Braden
At the top of the tower :)
All the kiddos...
They love growing up together!
1 comment:
I'm not sure Bob's office has ever been called "the princess's office" before. Very cute! ~~Judy
Post a Comment