Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Deer and Birds

I just spotted FIVE deer in our yard already! All winter long we usually have deer in our yard....just can't believe they're here ALREADY! I'm not ready for winter!

Our front yard!
And, lately, we have been flooded with all sorts of animals. :) The past 2 days, our front windows have killed a total of NINE birds (and possibly more could be hidden behind the bushes!) We have no idea what's going on but we'll be sitting in the family room and then BAM, we here a loud thud by our front window and sure enough, a bird flew into our window. It just got REAL interesting when it KEPT ON happening! The first time 2 birds died, 2 other birds just sat right by their bodies and were like frozen. It was so interesting like they were having a funeral! One of our neighbor ladies said these birds mate for life...so if one dies...they really ARE sad! Anyways, hopefully they stop ....my windows seriously aren't even clean so I don't get what's going on...
I would show you a pic of the birds too...but thought I'd spare you. :)
Hope you're doing well!

No comments: