Really. I do! It's supposed to be 87 degrees out. I think that's the first real hot day. I love it! I threw the girls' suits on and filled up the kiddie pool and oh man were they having a blast. Giggling like crazy....dumping buckets of water on themselves, laughing up a storm. So fun! I could actually sit back, semi - lay out, and watch them splash each other! :) It is soo nice to be outside! For one, it's nice not having to put on 3 sets of hats, mittens, coats, socks, and shoes. Now it's just a swimsuit and some sunscreen. Anyway, here's some pics of the girls' first day out in their pool! :)
1 comment:
WOW! First, congratulations on the swingset...you guys will have so much fun with that thing. Second, congratulations on beautiful weather! Third, congratulations on making it through another winter ;) You guys did it and the girls were champs during those restless months!! I have missed checking the blog - we moved to a new house, had finals and celebrated my dad's 60th in Florida. Good times! I think Emily and Hailey are looking more and more distinct...I'm loving their hair ;) :) Miss you dearly - your girls are beautiful and YOU ARE TOO!! HOT MAMA!!
auntie T
Post a Comment