Emily - boyfriend Tyler - girlfriend Anna - so fun that they will all be in the same class! :)
For those of you who can't tell Emily and Hailey apart, I thought I'd help you out by painting HAILEY's toes pink. Now all you have to remember is that HAILEY is the one with PINK TOES. :) At least it will help until winter. :)
AND...
It's official. Hailey and Emily are CRAWLING! Here's a video to prove it. :)
It's official. Hailey and Emily are CRAWLING! Here's a video to prove it. :)
4 comments:
agh! those girlies are growing SO fast ... we are SO excited that you are coming out in less than a month!!! cannot wait to give them lots of kisses!!!
That video is too cute! I can't believe they are crawling! :) They are getting so big! I'll have to come by for a visit sometime before they totally grow up! hehe :) Have a wonderful day Shelly!
Oh my!! Look out here they come! The video was awesome!! Those first moments are so special to everyone! It brought a tear to my eye just watching it... Not to long ago my girls were doing that too. And now you can't catch them. :) It goes by way to fast!
Laura
Oh my goodness! Let the fun begin :) I love the video and cannot believe they are already crawling and cannot wait to see them in December, because I can't make it in August :( LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU and let the workout begin running after them! Give Kara my love.
Post a Comment