Monday, June 23, 2008

And the fun begins.... :)

So.....trouble is JUST around the corner I'm afraid.  :)  This morning I took the girls out of their cribs and set them on their pink rug to play while I hung up their clothes.  Then I took Addison downstairs....then a couple minutes later I went upstairs but only saw Hailey in the middle of the pink rug....WHERE did Emily go? :)  

THERE SHE IS!!!!! :) :) :)  She was crackin' me up that she somehow got underneath the crib wedged in the corner.  She isn't crawling yet but she's obviously finding ways to move.  Crazy!
Then about an hour later, I was doing laundry or something and the girls were "playing" in the playroom.  It was pretty quiet so I thought I should check on them.  I go in there to find Hailey happy as a clam stuck inside of the number 8.  :)  The other two had managed to get into a whole set of "kitchen" toys that they aren't supposed to be playing with yet.  I'm beginning to get a glimpse of what this new "stage" is going to be like!  

Here are the girls having fun playing together.  Emily - Addison - Hailey
All in line to sit on Daddy's lap.  (Emily - Addison- Hailey)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The number 8 picture is the funniest! How she got in there....we'll never know! :) You're right, though. The fun begins now! They'll be ganging up on you & Ryan in no time!

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness...what adorible little girls you have. You'll need lots of stamina for the next few months:) Have fun!

Tatum said...

hilarious shell!!! they look ADORABLE in their new skirts-i can't believe they can already fit in them...wowsers! you guys are going to be some of the fittest parents :)