Thursday, April 10, 2008

First bites of Rice Cereal!!

Hey there!  So this week has been a big week for FOOD! :)  The girls are now eating Rice cereal and wow - is this going to be an adventure. :)  They haven't been the biggest fans of the idea but now Addison and Emily are slowly getting the hang of it.  Hailey still makes the funniest faces and isn't so sure why I keep stuffing her mouth with a pink spoon full of mush.  But, I feel like they are big girls now!  And, all of my frozen breastmilk has run out.  So now I am trying to slowly stop nursing because I'd like to be done before my brother in law's wedding in May.  It's so nice not pumping anymore and now I'm just nursing mostly Addison but Emily and Hailey every now and then so that Addison doesn't forget how to take a bottle.  I'm glad the girls could get breastmilk for 6 months.  My goal was 3 months with triplets so I'm glad I could do it that long! I should be cleaning right now and getting ready for all of the company that is coming into town for the girls' big baptism day on Sunday but I thought I'd send you some pictures first.  

Addison 
Emily
Hailey's not so sure. :) 
The first of many rides with Daddy.  (Hailey)
We've noticed that Hailey seems to be the chatter in the group.  She LOVES talking to anyone and so we finally put the phone up to her ear.  Here she is chatting away to Auntie Kara! 
All lined up for lunchtime. :) (A - E - H)
Emily and Hailey rough housing. :)  Looks like Emily won. :) 

1 comment:

Trina Baron said...

So cute Shelly! It reminds me of when Simon (Kent and Rachelles little guy) first tried rice cereal) I witnessed it his first time and it was hilarious to see his expression. Can't wait to see pics from the girls baptism!